Detroit Cash For Homes Promises Excellent Customer Service

At Detroit Cash For Homes, our goal is to make home selling as convenient as possible so that you can sell your house fast in Berkley without any hassle. We do not believe in buying several properties daily, but we try to provide our clients with exceptional customer service and the best deals. 


Most homeowners we deal with had tried to sell their homes without professional help, and regretted their decision. They either wasted a lot of time or invested a huge sum. In some cases, they failed to procure a desirable sale price from the buyers.


No matter the situation, we are happy to help homeowners in selling properties and moving forward. At Detroit Cash For Homes, we take pride when our clients have a positive experience selling their homes. Plus, we buy houses in any condition in Berkley with no repairs, renovations, etc. 


Let’s hear what one of our previous customers has to say about our customer service  


I was looking to sell my parent’s house in Berkley for cash as soon as possible so I could relocate to North Carolina. I had been patient and took matters into my own hands but could not find a cash buyer willing to offer a fair price.





After more research I stumbled on the Detroit Cash For Homes website. Before contacting them I made sure to read reviews and see if they were reputable or not. Realizing they have been buying homes for cash for over 25 years I decided to reach out and see what they could do for me. I knew my parent’s old house needed a lot of work and some upgrades to the kitchen and bathroom were needed. They were quick to evaluate the property and gave me a cash offer the next day. The price was right and didn’t ask for any repairs or staging of the house. We closed the deal in 10 days!


Detroit Cash For Homes helped me after I thought all hope was lost and I appreciate the timeliness with how quickly they bought the house. I recommend Detroit Cash For Homes to anyone! 


If you are searching for a reliable real estate investor to sell your home, get in touch with Detroit Cash For Homes. We buy houses for cash in Berkley without commissions, cleanings, listings, staging, or repairs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mistakes to Avoid When Selling Your House for the First Time

Selling Your House As-is: 4 Legal Considerations to Keep in Mind

Selling a Damaged House: Things to Keep in Mind Before the Sale